BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS


Get your own Digital Clock

Feb 20, 2009

Empty House


Since I was a child I wish that we can live in a big house so me and my 8 siblings will no longer fit ourselves in our small room. I wish that we can have that tall house i can see in a movie,like the house of the richest people... so expensive, so elegant and beautiful..but one thing was in my mind, are they happy inside? why is it look so pale despite of it's different color, why is it every time we had a Christmas carol nobody opens the door?..

1 comments:

KyleX said...

Nice post...

i am also dreaming to have a bigger, a mansion-like house someday, where me and my family will live happy and peaceful...but i realized that it's not good to have a big house(where you wonder if people inside are really happy), the most important is that you can call it a HOME(where capacity and structures dont matter, happy and peaceful life do).