BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS


Get your own Digital Clock

Feb 20, 2009

opps please hide me!


"If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started."

I wanna hide, i don't want to be notice, i'm shy when people look at me. it's as if the ground will take me and that's make me a looser. 
hmmp, that's what me before. I used to hide in my room when there are visitors in our house, when we have reporting in school, speech deliberation, or anything that will lead me on stage, make me really nervous and turns my hand really sweat. but everything has change when i go to college. thanks to my friends for boosting my self confidence. And of course to my parents for always telling me that i have nothing to be afraid of, or to be shy. After all i didn't do anything that can hurt the feelings of others, and yet who are they anyway?
I once read a book about self confidence which lend to me by my very good friend. and to tell you it really help me a lot, as in this book of sitagita speaks on is really nice. According to this book self confidence is a necessary ingredient for success. Self-confidence sells. It's something you can sense about a person upon entering a room. it's evident through body language and speech.
In my own perception self-confidence is something that every people must possess in order for you to success. Because even if you have lot of things in your mind but you are shy to express that to other people you become a looser. Once timidity prevails on you, everything will vanish in just a single snap. But once you start thinking that you can do it and believed that you are good, i'll assure you, you can be a winner. It's never too late! it's never too late to come out with the cold. Your life is in your hands, in your state of mind and in your attitude. Exploit you strengths and starve you weaknesses.Just like me you don't have to say opps! please hide me.

0 comments: